Monday, February 4, 2013

Things I miss about America:
1. Tortilla chips and salsa (and Mexican food in general)
2. Martin's. I like the grocery stores  here, but I end up having to go to a couple to get all the gluten free/dairy free things I need
3. One sink faucet. Here there's one for hot and cold, which means I get either scalding or freezing water.
4. Understood walking patterns in the city. Everyone just WALKS, and it's really chaotic
5. Driving (sometimes)
6. Cell phone service
7. Nut butters besides peanut butter (which tastes weird here)
8. Lower prices
9. Knowing where I can and can't eat
10. Knowing how to measure things-I know the metric system is easy, but I'm not used to it!

Things I love about London:
1. Walking everywhere
2. Efficient public transportation
3. THE HISTORY
4. The millions of flavors of crisps (chips to Americans)
5. Awesome food and shopping markets
6. Gluten free sandwiches at Starbucks!
7. How well dressed everyone always is
8. PRIMARK.

No comments:

Post a Comment