Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pre-London test

Hello everyone! I decided to create this blog to keep everyone at home updated on my life in London. I'm studying abroad through James Madison University for three months. I don't leave for a little over a week now, but I'm getting extremely excited and anxious! I've never been out of the county (besides Canada), so this will be a completely new experience for me. I'm not a big blogger, so I wanted to make this early so I can figure out everything I can do. I'm going to try and update as much as possible, but forgive me if I don't! I plan on taking full advantage of what London has to offer, and want to be out and about and travelling as much as possible.

Anywho, I don't have much else to say right now. I'm in the process of figuring out what to bring and what I still need to buy. I'll update more once I've crossed the pond on January 17th!

Just wanted to test adding pictures (that's about as fancy as I'll be getting on here...)
Success! There's me. :)
Well that's about all I've got right now. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment